Monday, February 15, 2010

Remember this mirror from Pottery Barn that I LOVED? well for $699 it will never hang in my bedroom. but....

I found 2 of these this weekend at Home Goods! I love them even more than the Pottery Barn version, and they were MUCH cheaper. I cant wait to see them hanging side by side above my dresser.
Valentines Day this year was a bust. Pete won tickets to see the All-Star NBA game in Arlington Texas through his work. The owners of the company he works for took him and like 3 other guys to the game, put them up in hotels and paid for the flights and treated them to a great weekend. He was only suppose to be away from Wednesday to Saturday for a Managers meeting in Utah but turned out to be even longer. He did send me flowers while he was away though. So I made him his favorite cupcakes. Funfetti cupcakes with Funfetti frosting. I am attempting one more project for him but that one turned into a flop. I'll attempt a redo in a few days.


While Pete was away I had some time to get crafty. I saw this idea on a website and now I cant remember what site it was from. Loved that it was green so it kind of goes along with St. Patricks Day. it was an easy turn around from the Valentines Day one I had done earlier.

At Joann's i found sheets of Moss that i used to cover a cardboard "H" that i also found at Joanns.


I cant believe i forgot about the weekly pregnancy update this week, i think i'll just combine the 2 in the next one. i'm too lazy right now.


No comments:

Post a Comment