Monday, December 28, 2009


BaBy HaFeN Udate:

her room is nearly complete!

below: her dresser/changing table, it will eventually have a mirror over it too.
below: the rocking chair, a christmas gift from Grandma Lori and Grandpa Rick. THANK YOU!
Below: We think we have decided on Harlow as her first name. I still have 3 months to change my mind so don't hold me to it.
Below: Pete's dad came to town and helped us put up the chair rail, MY FAVORITE PART OF THE ROOM! thanks Grandpa Brent!



Now we are only missing the crib...
and a baby in it :)

2 comments:

  1. Awww I love Harlow!! So cute :) And I love her nursery, its so girly and sophisticated but still soft and sweet. I love the chair rail too...was it hard to put up? I'm thinking of putting it up in our dining room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the name, and love the room!

    ReplyDelete