Saturday, July 23, 2011

iPhone fun!

Here are some pictures taken from my iPhone.

My parents and Harlow during their visit to Colorado.


While Pete was at work one day, I sent him a picture of this 4 wheeler and he told me to buy it. She loves it and when you ask her to go for a ride, she climbs on by herself and scoots herself around.





We bought Harlow her own little swimming pool. Unfortunately is rained the very next day and every afternoon for the next week. So instead, we just filled it up with her toys and let her play in the living room with it.


Harlow has been getting new teeth like crazy. Sometimes she wakes up in the middle of the night because of them. Sad face :(


Pete and I flew home awhile back. Pete stayed for the weekend to go to a wedding with me. I stayed a whole week to go to Harlow's doctors appointment and see friends and family. This is Pete and I before Danielle and Kyle's wedding.


Kyle and Danielle at the alter.


Me and Terra!





Me and Pete.


We got to spend some time with family. Harlow loves cousin Amelia.





At her 15 month check up.


Sad baby, teething is no fun.


Harlow swinging at the park.


Splash park in the rain!


Whitney came to Colorado! She was in Denver for a family wedding and we got to have lunch together.


We took Harlow to a Nordstrom sale and she came home with this balloon. She LOVES balloons.


At the South Land mall for a farmers market.


She loves to play in the water features they have.


Katie and Jeff (who work with Pete) found out they are having a boy! So I made them a diaper wipe case.


I'm pretty sure Harlow loves Buddha. Here she is inspecting his lip wrinkles and teeth.


Going for a Bull(dog) ride!


I feel like it should be documented when Harlow just lays down or sits still. It rarely happens.


Figuring out how to use a fork.


More playing in the water at South Lands Mall.











I wore here out this morning with grocery shopping and the park.


She never lays down when shes watching tv, she walks back and forth in front of the tv when she's watching. She was so tired this morning.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment