Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Park City, Utah

A week ago ( I know I'm behind on my blog) we spent 3 days in Park City, Utah. Pete is switching to a different company for work and they were having a managers retreat. Harlow and I were invited to go along. To my surprise, we did not stay in a hotel. We stayed in a huge mansion in the mountains. When I say huge, I mean HUGE! It was like a 6,000 sq feet, 4 million dollar home. It was heavenly! But I didn't bring my camera along. I figured this trip would be a boring, cold, work trip. I am so bummed I have no pictures of the home we stayed in. All of the managers and their wives and some of their kids stayed in the house as well. It had something like 7 bedrooms, mudroom, huge kitchen and living spaces, theater, game room, sauna, spa, down stair kitchen and living space, etc. I think my favorite was the heated floors in the mudroom. A girl can dream right? If my floors were heated we'd never have to turn our heater on. (I hate wearing socks)

It didn't snow but it sure was cold. A few days before we arrived it had snowed so there was snow on the ground and it was a high of 36 degrees while we were there. I don't do well in the cold and Harlow and I do not have a wardrobe fitting for snow. I literally had 4 layers on her at all times. Harlow was a big fan of playing in the snow but since we didn't have snow clothes she didn't get to do as much as she would have liked. But it was beautiful to look at.

Harlow on the morning we left. Testing out her hat and shopping with Gus Gus.

The night we arrived in Salt Lake City, Utah


On our last day we found an indoor carousel and of course Harlow wanted to take a ride.


Playing in the snow outside the house we stayed at.

Drawing pictures in the snow.



Of course Pooh Bear came along for the trip.




Ever played Rollick? Pretty entertaining.



Park City, Utah sunset.



No comments:

Post a Comment