Wednesday, September 26, 2012

4 Year Anniversary

 

While we were in Texas, Pete and I, celebrated our 4 year wedding anniversary.  And lucky for us, my parents were in Texas visiting us. Which meant that for the first time since our first anniversary, we actually had a babysitter!  We spent the day hanging out with my parents and that night Pete and I got to go into downtown Dallas to have dinner, BY OURSELVES! Pete heard about a really nice restaurant at the top of this building that overlooked Dallas.  The restaurant actually rotated 360 degrees as you sat and ate your dinner so that you could see the entire Dallas skyline.  It was beautiful and we got to watch the sun set.  The restaurant is famous for being a Wolfgang Puck restaurant.  The food was so good! If you're ever in Dallas, it is something I recommend doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment