Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Disney Junior Live

We took Harlow and Lennox to Disney Junior Live at the Saroyan Theater recently.  Nick, Brianna, Amelia and Bennett came too.  Harlow was so excited because it was featuring two of her favorite cartoons, Sophia the First and Jake and the Neverland Pirates.  Doc McStuffins also made a little appearance too.  She loves Doc!  I seriously don't know who enjoyed themselves more, me or her! I will never get tired of seeing her so happy and excited.  She sang and danced her little heart out and I'm pretty sure I smiled for days afterwards.  Lennox sat through the entire show too, she has turned into such a good easy baby!


We even let her pick out a souvenir and of course she chose a Sophia doll. I also ordered her that shirt to wear especially at the show. She loved it!




Trying to catch the bubbles.


This is probably the cutest picture I've ever gotten of these two!



No comments:

Post a Comment