Saturday, May 8, 2010

1 MONTH OLD!

1 MONTH OLD!

On Monday, my baby turned 1 month old! How did time fly by so fast?
I am so in love with her little face its ridiculous!
She smiles now! (and its not gas anymore!)
She is the cutest in the morning when she is just waking up. And man does she work hard to stretch and wake up. There is a lot of grunting going on during this time and wild arm and leg movements.
She is sleeping for about 5 hours straight during the night. Much better than I ever could have expected.
When she went to the Dr. last she had gained 1lb and 1 oz. and grown an inch!
My baby is getting so big!
Her little finger nails grow like weeds, I've been cutting them every week.
She still LOVES bath time. BUT... we had a our first little issue... she peed in it one night. And the next time she pooped in it... TWICE! haha.
She has been eating more in quantity each feeding and if you interrupt her feeding she cries so hard, and its an angry cry! This little girl likes to eat!
And we found out that Harlow loves Gwen Stephani. She was crying so hard one morning so I turned on my iPhone and picked the first song I saw, which was Gwen's "Rich Girl". She stopped immediately. And does everytime we play it now. (She has no interest in any other Gwen Stephani song by the way.)
Daddy has been back at work full time for the last week, and sometimes Baby gives mommy a hard time but as soon as he gets home shes a perfect little angel... hmmm...
She still loves shopping with me (or loves sleeping while I shop haha.)
I still can't believe that I'm a mom and I can't figure out what I did to be so blessed with such an amazing baby.
I LOVE YOU BABY!




























1 comment: