Monday, March 5, 2012

Floating Baby

My baby can float all by herself or "all my self" as she would say. Those three little words are repeated a lot these days.

Harlow has been taking swim lessons since around 6 months, and almost daily she asks me if today is a swim day. She also is obsessed with her swim coach, Susi. She talks about her all the time. Every Wednesday morning she goes swimming and when her class is over we come home and she takes a nap. As soon as she wakes up from her nap she is jabbering on and on about swimming and Susi. Shhh, don't tell Harlow but sometimes when she asks about Susi, I tell her that Susi is sleeping to get her to stop.

For the last few weeks she has been floating on her own and I finally remembered to bring my camera.


























No comments:

Post a Comment