Tuesday, March 20, 2012

My Ballerina Gymnast

My birthday was last week... Hmmm I don't have much to say about it except that my family and friends sure do know how to show their love. When you're younger it's all about going out and making a day of it and a huge celebration. When you get older and have kids, it's more about how low key and simple can I keep today. No need to shout out, "Hey world I'm turning 28 today!" I mean, maybe when I turned 21 but now as the number creeps higher and higher I secretly want to hide from the day. I feel like it was a huge flying leap from 27 to 28. I feel old. But Harlow keeps me young, especially young at heart. I love watching her experience new things that I remember experiencing. Like gymnastics, and this Calico Critter house and dolls. I had these and loved them!

Harlow got a new leotard and when she came prancing out of her room this morning after Daddy dressed her I about died. She looked so stinkin cute! She kept patting her tummy and saying "Sparkly". And she also says, "Like a ballerina". She loves to dance. But she also loves her gymnastics lessons. I think she gets the two confused. So she is my ballerina-gymnast.


















Oi! She looks like a little gymnast baby doll. I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment