Thursday, February 25, 2010

Baby Shower With Friends!

This past weekend, Jenn, Terra and Amanda threw me a baby shower. it was the so cute, and all of the decor matched baby Harlow's room. Terra brought a diaper cake and amanda picked out all the place mats that had Baby Hafen written on them and matching candle favors, and jenn turned into martha stewart and made cute polka dot cupcakes and decorated sugar cookies. sooo cute! I'm so glad everyone got together, its not often i get to see all of my friends together. as we get older our lives get busier and harder to coordinate times to see each other, especially with some of us not living in town anymore. I LOVE MY FRIENDS! YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING! i really enjoyed myself and had a blast. thank you, thank you, thank you! now everyone brush up on your baby skills cause next time we'll have a party at my house to welcome baby hafen. LOVE YOU!


Sam, Amanda, me, Terra and Jenn

Andrea, Ali, me and Meridith

eek, look at my chubby face!


the whole group


Place mats and cookies


Table all set up, soo cute!

Jenn, Terra and Sam

Jenn's cupcakes and cookies

Terra's diaper cake :)

of course, cheer picture just like the old days

ack! :(

Andrea, Ali, me and Mer

Ali got her a cute leotard, cant wait until shes prancing around in that!

Mer really liked the cupcakes :)

yum!















No comments:

Post a Comment