Friday, February 5, 2010

NEW CAR

I sent my husband out on a mission to buy a car, i couldn't go with him to help pick it out because i had to work. but we talked long and hard about what kind of car we wanted and a budget we wanted to stick with.

HA!

so when we last talked we had settled on getting a 2010 Toyota Camry. a good reliable gas friendly car. and not to mention it was a price i didn't cringe at.

WHAT DOES HE COME HOME WITH?

definitely NOT a Camry or any Toyota at all. He came home with a Lexus ES350. first of all, thats not the kind of car we discussed or by far the price range we discussed. he thought he would just surprise me with it when he got home. WHAT IS IT WITH BOYS AND THEIR TOYS? let me just state that this is exactly what happened last time we bought a car. He went out to look at older used SUV's and he came home with the Yukon on 24's decked out with navigation, tinted windows, sunroof, etc. My husband is a salesman for a living but what he doesn't realize is that he got SOLD. how do you go to a dealership with your final decision you and your wife have discussed and come home with something so completely different? i would just like to state that i have LEARNED MY LESSON. never send your husband out alone to buy a car. it only took me two tries to learn this but... lesson learned. At least there isn't a third dirt bike somewhere in the garage too. it wouldn't surprise me if there was and he was just too scared to tell me about it now...

ask me again in about 3 weeks how i feel about the car. i may have softened a little by then. it is a NICE car, nicer than a Camry for sure. i'm just a little shocked.

No comments:

Post a Comment