Monday, June 7, 2010

2 Month Checkup

Harlow had her 2 month check-up on Friday.




She is now 9 pounds, 4 ounces

and 22 and 1/2 inches long

The Dr. told me that she is either under weight or just a petite baby like mommy.

He was pleased to see that her growth is at a consistent rate and so he is not too worried about it.

She got 3 shots. 3!!!!!!

Pete was working in Washington so I had to take her to get her shots by myself.

I cant even get a shot myself without getting teary-eyed.

Not gonna lie, I closed my eyes when they gave them to her and held her little hands and tried to calm her down when she turned bright red and cried so hard.

Not gonna lie, I almost cried too.

She is way more social than before. It has changed in probably the last 2 weeks and gotten better over time.

She smiles all the time and at everyone.

And she never holds still anymore.

She makes a lot more noises and they are louder than ever.

She got to spend every afternoon with Ojichan and Obachan (grandpa & grandma) while I went to work.

I missed her little face so much when I was gone.

We flew back to Washington yesterday.

Me and baby, all by ourselves.

What an adventure that was!

Security check was pretty hard with a new baby, carrier, stroller, diaper bag, and having to take everything out of the diaper bag to be screened.

Suprised at how many people through both airports offered their help.

Harlow started off the flight wide awake but pretty chill, she looked around taking it all in.

She snoozed for about 20 minutes

And then cried for about 20 minutes too.

But eventually slept the last 3o minutes of the flight.

At least I wasnt alone with the fussy baby, there were probably 6 babies on the same flight.

Now we are back in Washington with Daddy.

And it was raining when we got here... :(

Hoping to take her 2 month pictures today. so excited to see how different she looks compared to last month!

No comments:

Post a Comment