Thursday, June 24, 2010

How big is baby!?

She is getting so big! I feel like she has gained a ton of weight in the last 2 weeks. And shes getting fat rolls on her thighs, and her face is getting rounder and chunkier looking too. I love it!


She finally loves to lay on her play mat. FINALLY! She is so into staring at the monkey hanging from the top, and the mirror. She can lay on it for about 30 minutes just kicking away and making the cutest noises. She gets bored after 30 minutes though. But I'm able to get a lot done while she plays.

I started placing it by the window with the window open so she can feel the breeze. She almost took a 45 minute nap like that yesterday.

But she's not use to sleeping without her swaddle like she does at night. So when she sleeps on her back during the day to nap, she wakes herself up ALL the time! We are going to have to get this figured out soon or she'll be sleeping in a swaddle at night until shes 18!

But she naps for HOURS in the swing, no problem!

By the way, its been 75 and sunny the last 3 days. I almost can't
believe it!

She loves the shopping malls, just look at her face. She must have seen the Nordstroms too!

Lately she has been reaching out and touching my face and arms when I lay next to her. And she puts her hands in my hair and wiggles her fingers around in it. She loves playing with my hair.

And just yesterday she discovered her own hair. I've caught her petting her head like 4 times! This may be a hazard though... she also pulls her own hair now too.

She loves when Buddha chews on his toys and makes them squeak. Her smile gets so big :)

I taught her how to pet Gus Gus and her face lights up when I put Gus that close to her. Gus hates it by the way, she literally jumps out of my arms to get away. She is not into the baby one bit. But I did catch her laying on Harlow's play mat yesterday when Harlow was on it. But i'm sure if you ask Gus it was because it was next to the window she likes to sit under.

I love that she is awake all the time now.

And she has been sleeping from midnight until 7:30 again. We had a little lapse where she was waking up at 5:30. It is much easier to function at 7:30! Thank you Harlow for the extra sleep this past week!

No comments:

Post a Comment