Tuesday, November 16, 2010

7 Months

7 Months Old!

We made it past the half way mark. I can't believe it!

Harlow can get herself up to her hands and knees.

She can rock back and forth but hasn't yet figured out how to crawl.

She can sit up on her own for a long period of time now.

She waves her arm up and down when she gets excited.

Sometimes she acts really shy when strangers come up to say hi.

She doesn't love her swing as much as she use to (dangit!).

If she doesn't want to nap she will squirm around and roll over until she almost falls out of the swing.

I am currently (as of right this second) training her to nap in her crib. It is not going so well.

I made my own baby food last week and she seems to love the pears and apples. Next we'll try the avocado.

She dry heaves when I feed her peas.

She doesn't love green beans but will tolerate them for a few minutes.

We have been putting her to bed earlier. And each morning she is waking up a little later. When we first started putting her to sleep earlier, she would wake up at 4am, then 5am, then 6am and then this morning right after 7am. (7am I am ok with)

When she gets her diaper changed she likes to put her feet in her mouth. (so gross!)

She had her first swim class with other students last week. She did great and actually went under a few times and only did a few little sad faces.










She is getting so BIG! It blows my mind that she was once so tiny. She is on the move almost all day and it is tiring but a lot of fun to try and keep up with her. I LOVE YOU HARLOW!



No comments:

Post a Comment