Sunday, November 28, 2010

It's Starting to Look a Lot Like Christmas

I think this little girl knew what we were doing as soon as we got out of the car.
This was her reaction when we got to the Christmas Tree Farm.


Today she was in such a silly mood. Silly face, silly sounds, silly personality. I loved it!


This mom's not afraid of a little dirt.
Especially since I know how much this little girl loves it.


More silly faces.




I LOVE THIS PICTURE!




I figured out the self timer on our camera.
So we attempted a family picture after I got done decorating the tree.




Finished product.

Christmas Wreath.
The only craft I got done over vacation. I had aspirations of doing many...


Harlow sitting by the Christmas in her PJ's.



Again with the silly faces.






Harlow, can Mommy have a kiss?
We do this little routine daily and she is starting to get the hang of it.
She sits very still when I pucker up to give her a kiss and she always smiles after.
We have also been working on blowing kisses. Haven't gotten very far with that yet though...



She is so close to crawling. She has mastered taking a couple of forward crawls and then plopping back down.


Uh oh.


This was to be expected...
Hopefully she doesn't pull the whole thing down.


HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

No comments:

Post a Comment