Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Jury Duty = Catch up time

I had jury duty last week, and somehow I got lucky enough to be picked to be on the jury. Ha! I spent 4 days doing my civil duty. But man, did I miss my baby while I was gone!

We've had some projects going on at the house. My wonderful and talented husband finally hung my new curtains. They had been sitting on the kitchen table for like 3 weeks!


Harlow learned how to get up to her hands and knees so we decided it was time to get some baby gates. I cringe when I see these ugly things but the peace of mind it gives me makes it worth it.



And I finally finished Harlow's birth keepsake. I saw one of these on Etsy and figured instead of wasting the $29, I would just make it myself. It is a wooden block covered in scrapbook paper in matching colors to her room and her newborn pictures from the hospital and from her shoot with Stephanie Ryan. It also has all of her stats from her birth. Pretty cute if I do say so myself :)





No comments:

Post a Comment