Tuesday, December 14, 2010

8 Months Old













Harlow turned 8 months old a few days before we left for Hawaii. So instead of snapping some pictures of her in the dreary Fresno weather, I took along her outfit and did them on the beach in Oahu!

She has gone through some pretty important milestones in the last month.

She learned how to crawl!

She can pull herself up to her knees when holding onto something.

She can get from her hands and knees back to a sitting position (sometimes).

While in Hawaii, she cut her first tooth. And I am proud to say that it didn't seem to bother her that much. I've heard that its awful when they get teeth but so far so good!

Harlow went to the beach for the first time.

Played in the sand and ocean for her first time and did really well. She really loves the water. Not some much the sand in her mouth.

She also figured out how to express herself a little more (or louder, should I say?)

She had her first full-on temper tantrum. She had a piece of Velcro in her mouth and when I pulled it out she had a complete melt down, with screaming, red face and tears. It was pretty funny actually... but only the first time.

She is getting so big that she can kick up both of her feet on the car seat rail. It looks like she's got her feet up and relaxing.

Oh! And she says "Ma Ma" now, I'm sure it's just a sound that she makes but that is one step closer!

She can wave to say "hi".

And she finally fits into a size 2 diaper. And can finally wear some of her 6-12 months pants.

I got a little spoiled when we were on vacation, I miss getting to spend every day, all day, with her. When I went back to work on Monday I was pretty bummed. I love her so much, I don't want to miss a minute with her!

1 comment:

  1. i LOVE her 8 month beach pictures! only thing missing is gus gus trying to steal the show haha.

    ReplyDelete