Monday, December 20, 2010

Babysitting [ A Small Reminder to Wait Before Having Another Baby]

Half of the day on Friday, I (with a few hours of Pete's help) baby sat Amelia, who is Harlow's cousin. Amelia is 2 years old. It was hard not to think that this could be what my life would be like if I had 2 children. I don't think I'm ready for that yet. So those of you rooting for us to have another baby soon, its not going to happen :)

Not to say that Amelia is a bad baby, because she is definitely NOT a hard baby. She is great, and smart and cute and funny. But running after 2 instead of 1 is mentally tiring. haha.
Bath time for the baby girls.
They played pretty well together, for the time it lasted before they got a little bored with each other.

Amelia giving Harlow a hug.
Amelia giving Harlow a kiss.
Oh, did I mention that we also watched Pete's mom's dog, Lacey, the same day... We don't need another dog either.

Say cheese!
Amelia really liked Buddha, I'm glad that he did so well with her laying all over him most of the day. Gives me hope for when Harlow is Amelia's age. Harlow and Buddha will be great buddies.
We lint brushed her before we sent her home, I promise!

On Saturday, I watched Harlow, Amelia and Jessi and Lori's dog, Lacey.
ALL DAY!
And we all lived.
But like I said before, it was great practice for the future on how to have 2 or 3 kids, but that won't be for awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment