Saturday, December 4, 2010

Crawling

Harlow figured out how to crawl on Wednesday morning. Pete and I were getting ready for the day, and I was sitting on the floor in front of the mirror putting on my make-up. She likes to get my big brush. I turned around the see what she was doing and she took about 5 forward crawls in a row without stopping towards the brush. Pete and I both froze, I don't think either of us could really believe she finally did it. We grabbed the iPhone and video taped her next attempt. Not quite as graceful as her first try but you get the idea. She has gotten better each day since then.

YouTube Video

And today she learned how to pull herself up onto her knees while holding onto something. She is getting smarter, faster and cuter each day! I wish there were words that could adequately describe just how much I love her!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment