Tuesday, February 8, 2011

10 Months Old!

I {REALLY} wish that Harlow could stay this age forever.
She is so much fun right now.
And such an independent little person.
I love seeing her figure out new things.
And I love her personality.


















10 Months has brought a couple of changes:

She stands up ALL THE TIME!

She learned how to clap her hands together.

She claps when you say "yeahhhhh!"

When you ask her how old she is going to be, she (sometimes) holds up one finger. we are working on it. Gotta be ready for her first birthday :)

She has started trying to eat what we are eating.

She is a pretty picky eater. She doesn't like carrots, green beans, peas or any meat. But yesterday all of those were in a stew my mom made. I threw some in the blender and she ate a ton of it.

She tries to put her arms through her sleeves herself when getting dressed.

She is a giggle monster these days. She has always been a hard baby to get to laugh but lately she laughs all the way from her belly.

She can roll a ball back and forth between herself and someone else.

She understands when she has done something wrong. We get a quick reaction when we say "uh, oh!"

She has thrown a couple of mini tantrums when something is taken away from her.

She can turn the pages of her board books.

She walks with her walker toy, and is getting better.

She now gives open mouth kisses on the lips (cute but a little gross).

She can point at something she wants. Like her bottle in the morning.

For awhile, I was sad she wasn't a cuddler. But now she cuddles all the time! It's my favorite. :)

2 more months and our little one is going to be 1 years old. It's crazy how fast time has gone by. Her birthday is under works right now. I can't wait to see her face.

Harlow Emi, you are my greatest gift. I LOVE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment