Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Harlow Want a Cookie?

I found some Arrowroot cookies in the baby isle at Target last week and figured I'd buy them and see how much Harlow liked them. She is really into feeding herself these days. (BUT not feeding herself a bottle. She just won't hold her own bottle and feed herself! It drives me nuts!)
I had no idea they would be such a hit!
She sits so quietly in her highchair while she gnaws on that thing.
I can get a lot done in the kitchen while she munches on one.
She usually gets one after lunch.
She gets pretty mad when you try to take it away from her...
I picked it out of her hand yesterday so I could wipe her hands off and she grabbed it back from me and whacked my hand with it.
Mom learned her lesson.

I don't mind her having a cookie after she eats her lunch but I really wish they weren't so darn messy! The cookie mush that is left over after she is through slobbering all over it gets all over everything!



So sweet, she is offering me her cookie in this picture above and below. But, no thank you baby, I'll pass on that slobbery cookie.



Does anyone else realize that she will be 1 years old in like a month?!
YIKES!
I'm not ready for her to be a year old!

No comments:

Post a Comment