Wednesday, February 9, 2011

iPhone update!

I have a ton of pictures on my phone that I haven't posted yet.

Here's a quick update on what I catch with the camera on my iPhone.




Harlow playing with her dollhouse.


Grandma B, Pete, Harlow & I getting a sneak peak of Grandma Lori and Papa Rick's soon to be new house.


Harlow's hair is getting longer (finally). Proof! We got a bow to stay in without a headband.


More proof that she stands up on everything. She looks so tall in this picture!


A little afternoon snack. Eating it all by herself without mama's help :(


She uncovered Gus Gus sleeping under the bed covers. I don't know why (or how) it ended up with Gus in her lap. That is a first!


My weekend project, redid a picture frame and make a chalkboard backing. I had other plans for this frame but changed my mind at the very last second and I'm glad I did.


All of my children on Tuesday morning. From smallest to biggest baby.


Today we purchased her first pair of flip flops! They are so cute! She hates them, haha. She wouldn't put her feet down on the floor when I tried to stand her up. She kept trying to kick them off.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment