Friday, June 17, 2011

Father's Day Photo Shoot: Out-takes

Father's Day is coming up and Harlow and I have been busy preparing. We want to make the best dad in the world feel special. But have you ever tried to sit a 14 month old baby in one spot and get a few good pictures. It's exhausting! First you have to keep her attention ( ie: jumping around, singing, clapping, etc) and at the same time you have to take an in-focus picture. I don't want to spoil the surprise so I'll leave you with a few out-takes instead.















We had to take a break and play a little to get her re-focused.


Gus was no help, lazy dog.


I went to target one day to get diaper rash cream and somehow came home with this 4-wheeler. I sent Pete and picture and he said we HAD to buy it for her. Soon she'll be riding daddy's dirt bikes!







I'll be back sometime later with the result from our father's day photo shoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment