Saturday, June 18, 2011

Super Dad

We've always known Pete is Harlow's Super Dad but now he can fly too! While we are out here in Colorado while Pete works, Pete found a great incentive for his office. He took the top 10 guys in his office indoor skydiving. Harlow and I and another one of the guys wife tagged along to watch. Well I was more photographer but that's ok. It was very humorous to watch. They had a lot of fun and I took about 200 pictures of all of the guys taking their turns skydiving but I'll spare you from all of the pictures and just show you the ones relevant to this blog and my family :)

Harlow and Katie waiting for the guys to get suited up.


Daddy putting on all of his gear.


Group shot of all of the guys who got to go.


Harlow and Daddy before they started.




Pete indoor skydiving.










Harlow spotted her Daddy through the glass and was very excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment