Sunday, August 7, 2011

Denver Aquarium

It's Sunday again, my favorite day of the week! We (mostly me) like to do a little exploring on Pete's only day off so today we went to the Denver Aquarium. I haven't been to an aquarium in awhile so it was pretty fun. I love that Harlow is at a great age to experience new things. She can walk around and point at the things that interest her and really understand what's going on. She can also tell you what she doesn't like. Such as, tripping on the sidewalk, and when the sea turtle met her face to face through the glass. I can't wait until she is even older and will be able to remember it all when we go to new places. She is one fun little girl.

PS: Please note the baby doll that is clutched in her hands at ALL times. This was not just today, this is every day! And tonight I put the baby doll in the washing machine and she was not too happy, I had to trick her into sleeping with another doll.





Waiting in line to buy our tickets.


Seeing the first fish tank.








Watching the sea otters.












This sea turtle slowly swam down and ended up face to face with Harlow. She yelled, "NO!" and turned away from him. Ha! she likes to admire from afar I guess.










SHARK!












waving to all the fish.








Saying hello to a sting ray.








She kept saying "Nemo, Nemo, Nemo" and then we finally really did see nemo!




Standing on the see-through floor.




Trying to pet the sting rays.




"Fish are friends, not food."


No comments:

Post a Comment