Tuesday, August 16, 2011

iPhone Picture Update

The "summer" in Colorado is coming to a close. On Saturday we will be heading HOME! But of course, not without a stop in St. George, Ut to visit Pete's family. So before we say goodbye to Colorado (hopefully for good) here is a quick update of the small stuff that I capture with my iPhone.

Harlow spending a morning at the park. This is usually a weekly stop for us.


Doesn't she look like a baby model?!


Harlow loves Buddha. I don't know if that's the right word. She is almost obsessed with him. She talks to him and hangs out with him like he's her friend.


IKEA opened up nearby and we made a stop to check it out. We came home with this contraption for only $8. She calls it her house.


We also got a bunch of toys made of felt. She got a bunch of different foods for pretend as well as this tool belt. It's so big on her that I have to tie it on her. She always drags it over to me and says "hep", which means "help" in Harlow talk.


My allergies have been all over the place this summer and I think it has a lot to do with the migraines I have been getting. I can never stomach the thought of food when I have a migraine, or the day after either, so I go to Jamba Juice to keep me going. I found out that Harlow also likes Jamba. She drank almost half of mine one day. The next time we went, I has them pour some into a cup for her. She was in love.


Another successful sunny day at the splash park.


Summer popsicles.
BEFORE:


AFTER:


I always say the day has been a success when I can wear her out. This rarely happens.


She fell asleep in the car one morning and I looked back and she had fallen asleep with her book open.


This last weekend, on Sunday, we went to Dave and Busters with Zach and Katie. Harlow was in awe of all the people, lights, noise and games. She left with a Disney Princess ball that she got with her tickets.








Hopefully the next time I post, I'll be back home in Fresno!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment