Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Copy Cat

I've mentioned before that Harlow has recently been doing a lot of imitation. Sometimes it's really cute. And other times its not. Not by a long shot. For example, she has been calling me by my first name for the past 5 days. Not every time, but enough to drive me a little batty. I worked hard to achieve the title of Mom, Mama, and Mommy. I can't pinpoint where she learned it exactly but I think it is just when we are out an about. I pick up an order and have to tell people my name, I check in somewhere and I have to tell them my name, I order a Starbucks and have to tell them my name. Stuff like that. So from now on friends and family, please only address me as Mom, Mama, or Mommy. Please and thank you in advance! (PS: I plan to ask the Starbucks lady to do the same) ha!

She does do some pretty cute imitations though. She loves to try and copy the Fresh Beat Band dance moves, she learned the words to Selena Gomez's "Love You Like a Love Song" and sings along, and lately she has been copying facial expressions. This has been my absolute favorite by far. Check it out:


I love this girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment