Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Sidewalk Chalk

If Harlow had her way, we would be outside every afternoon coloring out in the front yard with sidewalk chalk. But this momma can only sit on the concrete so many times. Not to mention how cold it gets. I learned my lesson after the first couple of afternoons with the chalk. That stuff is beyond messy! It sticks to everything. So I have been putting Harlow in the most random clothes. Most of which don't really fit anymore, because there is no way she's ruining new clothes. So if you look at these pictures and notice Harlow's high-water pants, now you know why.

She still has no interest in figuring out her colors. No matter how many different ways I try. To her, every piece of sidewalk chalk is PINK. Guess this girl doesn't know that I don't give up easily...

Setting up her work station.






This is a series of what happens when I ask her to smile.












Showing me where the birds are.




Master-piece.










And eventually she lost interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment