Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Harlow is turning ONE!

Well...
Technically she still has another month before she turns one.
But I wanted to get some pictures to send with her birthday invitations.
And once again my wonderful, and amazingly talented sister-in-law Brianna took these GREAT pictures. I couldn't love them any more than I do. Seriously it's sick how long I can stare at them.
And choosing one as my favorite is impossible!
She took these on Sunday morning and it was freezing cold.
I was very impressed and pleasantly surprised that she stood/sat still for these.
But she was so cold she was frozen in place!

























In one more month my baby won't really be a baby any longer. I was telling someone how sad it made me feel that she was getting so big, but she set me straight real quick. she told me that i should look at it through a different light. We have a lot to celebrate. We've made it through the first year (almost) hiccup free. She is beautiful, smart, healthy and happy. That is more than some people and she was right.
Though I do wish she could stay this little forever.
It truly is something to celebrate.
She is one amazing little girl.
I LOVE YOU HARLOW EMI!
-Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment