Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Daddy's Home!

Pete's job takes him out of the state every summer, and this year he is going to Denver Colorado. We will be living right outside of Denver in a city called Aurora. Because Pete is managing an office he has a lot on his plate to get his office up and running for the summer. So he left for Colorado 2 weeks before Harlow and I. It was a long 2 weeks without him! While he was gone, I was a single working mom (working my last week at work). I give a lot of credit to single parents. It is a lot of work! And I have a lot of help from my family! Harlow really missed her Daddy. When he would call I always made sure to put it on speakerphone so she could hear his voice. And she always said "Hi Dada".

Wish we could have used our FaceTime on the iPhone but Pete didn't have Wifi at his apartment in Colorado yet.

At the end of the 2 weeks, Pete flew back to Fresno to help us pack up the trailer and head out to Colorado to spend the summer with him. I couldn't wait to see the look on Harlow's face when she woke up in the morning and Pete was home. It was pretty cute to see her reaction and how happy she got. I snapped a few pictures of it.































So glad that he's back!

No comments:

Post a Comment