Saturday, May 28, 2011

"Baff"

I think Harlow is part fish. She loves the water. And it doesn't matter what kind of water. From the sink, spray bottle, bathtub or pool. She loves it all. Which I'm sure makes Grandma Lori and Papa Rick very happy. They are partly to blame :) Today, I calmly asked her if she was ready to take a bath, and she whipped her head around so fast I thought she would get whiplash. She looked up from her toy box so fast. And then all I could hear was, "baff? baff? baff?" It is pretty cute to watch her get so excited about it. And she knows just what to do. She crawls right over to our bedroom door and as soon as I open it, she crawls right to the bathtub. She likes to bang on the side of the tub while the water fills up. And only stops once you put her in.





No comments:

Post a Comment