Saturday, May 7, 2011

iPhone fun!

I haven't posted the pictures from my iPhone in awhile. I like these pictures because they are always spur of the moment, no planning, outfit coordinating etc.


Harlow trying on goggles for swim. (sorry if I've already posted some of these, I can't remember where I stopped last time)


Taking it back old school with baby Ray Bans.


Getting ready for Easter.


These were such a hit that for almost a week she wouldn't eat unless she or I was wearing them.


This is literally 5 mins after I picked everything up. Man, she's fast these days!


Someone wanted to snuggle with mom at 3am.


This is what she does while I drive. So gross.


At Big Hat Days getting some good food!


Amelia and Harlow.


BEFORE ear piercing.


And AFTER! she barely cried! I swear she cried harder when we took the sucker she got, away from her.


On our way to Megan and Dan's wedding.


Messy lunch time after an art project.





Mommy and Harlow at an Easter Egg Hunt.


FINALLY!!!!!!! holding and feeding herself her own bottle. She is so stubborn!!!


New cute PJ's


She learned how to stand up on her own and can stay up for a long time now.





Hmmm, I definitely undressed her so she could play with Buddha! Haha.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment