Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Future Olympian?

Harlow went to a gymnastics class at Tumble today and Grandma told her about a leotard that cousin Amelia had picked just for Harlow. I hear Amelia was dead set that this was the one for Harlow. Pretty cute. As a former gymnast, this momma was so darn happy and proud to see her little monster all decked out for gymnastics. I might have been more excited than she was! She thought it was pretty fun after awhile and I started taking pictures of her. When I first put it on her, she kept patting her tummy and saying "pretty". And then I asked her to do a "ta-da" and for the next 20 minutes that was all I heard. This girl was a one track mind. Once she thinks of something, she plays it over and over again in her head. You can always tell what she's thinking about because she gets stuck on one thing, forever!

Anyway here is my future Olympian practicing her skills.




My favorite of the bunch :)
























No comments:

Post a Comment