Saturday, February 2, 2013

Friday Phone Dump

I'm a day late, my iPhone wouldn't successfully upload this post until this morning. But better late than never!

Lennox likes to sit up and look around now. And see herself in the reverse camera on the iPhone.

Pete and I have been sick with a cold this week.  He actually stayed home from work one day and we laid around ALL day. I didn't want Harlow to lay in our bed and catch our germs so we made her comfy on the floor to watch movies. She even asked me to tuck her in.

You can't see it but they are wearing matching Best Big Sis and Best Baby Sis shirts.

Harlow likes to reverse camera too!

I love this little smirk face she makes. Whatever I was doing wasn't good enough for a full smile I guess.

They were holding hands one morning. Or at least Harlow was trying to.

On Wednesday we went to Disney On Ice, Dare to Dream.

Of course Lennox screamed through the first half and then sat happily watching the show.

Harlow and her new Tangled doll that she picked out before the show started.

She was much happier once we took her out and let her sit and watch the show. Look at that crazy slept on hair! yikes!

Before the show!

Annalise, Harlow, Amelia and Bennett

8 weeks old and getting so big so fast. I wish it would stop...

I was really looking forward to a nap this day but once I put Harlow down for hers, Lennox decided she didn't want to nap.

I have to work HARD to get these smiles out of her.  And she doesn't smile often so its a miracle when I catch it on camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment