Friday, February 8, 2013

Friday Phone Dump

This Friday's Phone Dump has a ton of what's happening in our lives.  We took a zoo trip, went to Grandma and Papa's to watch the Super Bowl, taught Harlow how to ride her scooter outside (with her new helmet) and watched Harlow grow up right before our eyes. She is seriously getting so big, I want my baby back!


Chaffee Zoo





Watching the Super Bowl with Dad.

Harlow and I cuddled up one afternoon to watch Homeward Bound.



My partner in crime and best shopping buddy.

We bought and Ergo carrier for baby and attempted to take a walk one afternoon.  Harlow rode her scooter.  We didn't last long, Lennox cried...

Carrying her like this made me feel 9 months pregnant all over again.

Riding her scooter with her new helmet.

She's always in the best mood when she first wakes up.

2 months old.

Pete was my chauffeur, we were driving home from Harlow's gymnastics class.

Took 2 month pictures for Lennox, but have barely started to edit them.

Harlow reading a story to her bear while I fed Lennox.

I straightened her hair and she went from almost 3 years old to 20 years old in minutes.  It's crazy how much older it made her look.





At her 2 month check up.

No comments:

Post a Comment