Friday, February 22, 2013

Friday Phone Dump

Happy Friday!

This is a very common sight in the morning these days.  Lennox seems to be just as into cartoons as Harlow.

we took our first mini road trip with Lennox to Tulare.  She hates the car so it was a little interesting.  Thankfully she slept about 1/3 of the way.

I gave Harlow this sucker while I was driving and when we got out of the car, this was the smile I was greeted with.

Last week Lennox found her hands.  Now they are constantly shoved in her mouth all day long.

Harlow told me she was having a house party and when I came in to see, she really was! Should I be scared for high school and college?

Harlow, Lennox and Grandma Lori at swim lessons.  I don't always dress them alike I promise!

She is going to make a great mama some day.

Lennox or an Easter Egg? You decide...

I got talked into doing an adult ballet class.  I haven't danced ballet since High School. I haven't done anything physically active in almost 2 years.  This is an attempt to get back to my pre-baby body... It is very comical to watch and somewhat embarrassing how out of shape and uncoordinated I've become.

No comments:

Post a Comment