Friday, February 15, 2013

Friday Phone Dump

Just a heads up, there is so much baby cuteness in this post you may not be able to handle it!

I swear Lennox can read my mind.  EVER.SINGLE.TIME. I sit down and eat she decides to cry. Seriously, every time! I was starving one night and Pete was still at work so I finally got desperate and put her in the bumbo for the first time.  She sat as quiet as a mouse my entire meal. It was a miracle!

I wish she was this happy all day long, that smile slays me! She is always so happy in the morning. I don't know anyone who wakes up first thing in the morning as happy as she does. I sure don't.

I realized on Saturday night how much my life has changed in the last 3-4 years.  Who knew this is what I would be doing on a Saturday night.  Watching Harlow play with the Legos at Barnes and Noble while browsing the children's books and parenting books.

Cute outfit courtesy of Keri and Chris P.

Watching cartoons.

I walked in to see Harlow whispering to baby sister and trying to hold her hand.

Baking some Valentine's Day treats with Harlow.  Hot pink chocolate chip cookies!

She was throwing a nice little screaming fit, until I turned her around in my lap.

Daddy came home from work early to go to the park with us!

Harlow loves this playground.

Finally got results back from her tests and turns out she's lactose intolerant.  So we are trying a special formula for 10 days to see if there is any improvement. I got to finally have coffee again!

This must be her, 'I spit up all over my outfit and yours too mom' face.

No comments:

Post a Comment