Friday, August 13, 2010

Family Reunion

well, we're home... finally!

Pete drove Harlow and I home which was a 16 hour drive, then stayed one day and turned around and drove the 16 hours back to Washington to work for another week. But the day that he did spend at home we made sure to see some people who were missing our little baby.


Grandma Lori and Harlow (Pete's mom)





Kelsey was home from college at UC Irvine and finally got to meet Harlow for the first time!
My sister-in-laws, Kelsey and Brianna.


Aunt Jessi and Harlow

L.O.V.E. this picture

Pete comes home late Sunday night, for good! well, at least until next summer.
We can't wait. I miss him, I think I'm getting a little lonely without him. I mean, there is only so much conversation you can have with a 4 month old. It would be nice to have someone who does more than laugh and cry at me. :)






No comments:

Post a Comment