Sunday, August 8, 2010

On our way home!!!

On Saturday we packed up the car and Uhaul trailer and headed HOME! See ya lata Washington!! We left right after 8pm because that's when the little monster usually goes to bed. We've been driving through the night so that she would sleep most of the drive. And she has so far! (we are currently 4 hours from home as I write this) we stopped at midnight to feed and change her and once we got on the road again we didn't stop again (other than getting gas) until 8am. Aww sweet success! And I'm happy to report she is sleeping AGAIN right now!

We have the car packed full.

Here's the sleeping monster.


Pete, who has been driving allllll night long!


Buddha called shotgun. See his head hanging off the seat. What a fatty!


Buddha and Gus Gus sharing the front seat.


I'm so happy to be in California!!! We aren't even home yet but I could cry tears of joy! Washington is NOT somewhere I would ever choose to live. Now bring on the unbearable heat, I've missed you, it hasn't felt like summer to me yet without you!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment