Saturday, August 21, 2010

Harlow's First Swim

Since I've gone back to work, I have Wednesdays off. So Pete took this first wednesdays off too and we took Harlow to Grandma Lori's swim school - Swim America. She is really too young to be in a class so we just put her in with dad. I was surprised at how well she did, especially because there was a daycamp going on at the same time and it was extremly loud. There were only a couple of tears that lasted less than a minute. She did great! And slept great afterwards too. She was so tired!

Just getting in.
She did great, and I'm sure it had to do with the warm water.
I bet she thought she was in the biggest bathtub ever.


Liking the toys.
She is so happy in this picture!

This is her excited face.
Aunt Jessi was there too!



THIS IS MY ALL-TIME FAVORITE PICTURE
They have the same expression on their face.
not too sure about the slide.


Grandma Lori and Cousin Amelia.





Can't wait until next time!



No comments:

Post a Comment