Saturday, January 1, 2011

Time to Lower the Crib Mattress

Surprise!
At least it was a surprise to me! I turned around for a second and looked back at her in her crib and this is what I saw. Stopped me dead in my tracks. Scared me a little too.
But she looked so proud of herself. I had to run and get the camera.
She is getting so big and strong and it is all happening so fast!
I know I say this all the time, but I really wish I could freeze time and make it stay just like this forever.
Peek-a-Boo!
Sadly after this episode, we immediately lowered her crib mattress.
Now when I lean over to put her down in her crib, my feet come off the floor.
I need a step stool.

1 comment:

  1. Haha I know the feeling! When Carson's was at the lowest setting, I litereally could not reach down to get him without falling in. And he would be a stinker and just lay on his back and laugh, knowing that I couldn't reach him!!

    ReplyDelete