Saturday, January 22, 2011

Walking... Well trying.

A couple of days ago I noticed that Harlow has starting pulling herself up on EVERYTHING! she has known for awhile how to do it but lately she does it on EVERYTHING and that's not an exaggeration. In her crib, on the coffee table, the dresser, the wall, her toys, our bed and even when she's sitting in my lap! She is getting so strong and independent. That makes for a happy and sad momma all at the same time.






I almost couldn't believe it this morning. Harlow and I were practicing her walking. I usually hold her hands on top of her toy to make sure she doesn't let go and fall. But today she kind of shook my hands off so I figured I'd let her try. And away she went! Once she figures out how to pick up the speed, our house will be a wreck! And our dogs won't know what him 'em! :)

YouTube Video



YouTube Video
She is a lot faster when you let her hold onto your fingers and walk with her.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment