Sunday, March 13, 2011

Babysitting Cousin Amelia


On Friday morning, I got to babysit Amelia. Harlow loves Amelia. She literally follows her around when she's here. It's pretty cute to watch.

I love that they are both at an age that they can play together. It will be even more fun when Harlow is about 2 or 3 years old. I can't wait to see what great friends they'll become.

We spent a lot of time scattering toys all of the living room floor and watching Finding Nemo.

We ate snacks and had lunch.

And Harlow WOULD NOT take a nap because she knew Amelia was here. I put her down in her crib soooo many times and each time she cried harder and harder until I finally gave it and let her come back down and play.

As soon as Amelia left a little after 1:30 p.m. Harlow passed out in like 3 minutes flat after I put her in her crib. Amelia wore her out!






Amelia (or Brianna) if you're reading this, Harlow wants another play date!

No comments:

Post a Comment