Friday, March 18, 2011

iPhone Phun

We had our downstairs bathroom repainted a few weeks ago by Pete's friend Jimbo who also did our whole house minus bedrooms and bathrooms. He does a great job.

Here is the first coat of paint.


And then the 2nd coat with horizontal stripes. My little heart swoons when I look at this bathroom now. Psst! It use to be a mustard yellow. We painted it a year ago and I never had the heart to tell Pete that I really didn't like it after he finished. But now! It's AMAZING!


Amelia and Harlow playing catch before swim lessons last week.



Harlow trying out some goggles for swim class.


Amelia and Harlow playing at our house.


Sporting some baby Ray Ban sunglasses.


Getting ready for the Easter bunny!


Wish I could take back that purchase! Now she gets very fussy if I am not wearing them while she eats or she's not wearing them while she eats. Whatever works I guess...


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment