Friday, March 18, 2011

Happy Birthday Mommy!

So, I turned 27 on Wednesday... I'm a little cautious about this birthday. 27 sounds so OLD! 26 was a great year. I'd much rather stay 26 forever.

All I wanted to do for my birthday was hang out with Pete and Harlow.

I decided to start a family tradition. We all sleep in the same bed the night before someones birthday. So on Tuesday night we all piled into our bed and had a little slumber party. It was nice to wake up to my little family first thing in the morning on my birthday! Though it wasn't a very restful nights sleep... For being so little, Harlow takes up a lot of room in our bed and I'm pretty sure she threw a couple of punches in the middle of the night.

My day started off at 6am with Harlow patting my face. I guess her way of saying good morning and happy birthday! We turned on Mickey Mouse and I dozed back off for about 45 minutes.

We got ready and dropped Harlow off with Nick, Brianna and Amelia for about an hour and a half so Pete and I could get a massage at Muses. It was much needed and very relaxing.

Then we went out to lynch at Chevy's. I LOVE their hard tacos. :) Harlow likes their tortillas too.



Afterwards we did a little birthday shopping.

And then went home to hang out and be lazy!

Nick, Brianna and Amelia stopped by later that night to wish me a happy birthday and give me a gift from all of them and Rick, Lori and Jessi! Thank you!!

I definitely feel OLDer. This year has a lot to live up to because last year was pretty awesome but I'm looking forward to it!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment