Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Bubbles!

For the last few Wednesdays Harlow has been attending a baby gymnastics class. At the end of class they sit and sing a song and then get to play in BUBBLES! I'm pretty sure this is her favorite part of class. Well, and the trampoline.

Anyway, we decided to bring some of the fun home to our daily routine. After every time Harlow eats in her highchair, we blow some bubbles for her. And to my surprise, she copied me when I said "bubbles".

I wasn't even asking her to try and copy me which is why it took me by such surprise. I was just chattering away to her and she repeatedly said "bubble" clear as can be!

She also said "Buddha" but of course I have no video of that. Boo!

Watch my smarty pants baby :)

YouTube Video

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment