Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Harlow's 1st Birthday {Part 1}

Sunday was Harlow and Pete's birthday! I love to plan parties and I have been planning this one for months! Who wouldn't get excited about planning their baby's first birthday!? I'm not a huge fan of pink decor. I like pink clothes... but it stops there. In regards to Harlow at least. And I knew I couldn't have a pink party for Pete too! I have been scouring Etsy.com for weeks, and other blogs for some great ideas. I didn't want to do a "theme" really because I don't like all that cutesy feel of it. So picking colors was about all I did. And I wanted to keep it neutral feeling and spring-ish. So I thought the flag bunting and pinwheels fit in pretty well. The two flag banners are from Etsy.com and the rest or most of the other decor I made. My mom did most of the food and Brianna came over and helped me make cake-pops and fruit kebobs until almost midnight on Saturday. THANK YOU! Check it out:





Cake/candy table with cake-pops too!



All the food, thanks to my mom!





Harlow's 0-12 month pictures on display.


Birthday throne for the birthday girl.



Harlow's little thank you's.







Cousin Amelia and Grammy stealing some cool whip.




Jenn and Terra with the birthday girl :)


Uncle Nick, Grandpa Brent, Grammy and Cousin Amelia


Ojiichan and Obaachan



Harlow's own little smash cake


Daddy had his own cake too. We even sang them happy birthday seperately.



Cake pop and her own smash cake. Hey! It's her birthday, why not?






Andrea, Juan, Jenn and Terra. I love my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment