Thursday, April 7, 2011

Harlow's Birthday Invites

I just wanted to make sure I posted Harlow's birthday invitation so that when I make my blog into a book, it won't be left out.


I made these myself using some graphics I found online, some editing with Picnik and of course the awesome pictures my sister-in-law Brianna took of Harlow.


Instead of just doing the regular birthday party, we decided that Christmas was not too long ago and our house still hasn't recovered from the hit. Hit, as in tornado of toys and clothes.


So we went with a BOOKday party instead.


So these were sent with her invitation.

And man am I thankful! I can only imagine what our house would look like otherwise.

Harlow is loved by many and it shows in their abundance of gift giving.


Harlow got so many great new books. And I think she is as excited as I am about reading a new book at bedtime each night for like the next 2 months!


Thank you everyone who came and made Harlow's first birthday so memorable.


2 comments:

  1. That is the best idea ever!! I might so that for austin's bday in august (the grandparents will still get him toys so he won't totally miss out haha!!)

    Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, yea we got her some toys cause she needed a few older age appropriate toys too. It's pretty cute all the messaged written inside the books too.

    ReplyDelete