Friday, October 28, 2011

Babysitting Cousin Amelia

Harlow and I got to babysit Amelia on Thursday afternoon. I don't know who was more excited, Harlow or me? Amelia is such a sweet girl. Which makes it all the more fun to watch her. Not to mention that Harlow and Amelia are great friends. It is pretty cute to watch Harlow trail behind Amelia following and copying everything she does. They are starting to play really well together too. Harlow doesn't really understand the whole sharing concept but Amelia does and always lets Harlow have what she wants when she see's she's upset (we'll see how long that lasts, I think she lets Harlow off too easy.) I'm so glad that Harlow has a cousin who she can grow up with.

Their afternoon was packed with fun. They played with sidewalk chalk outside.












Spent some time smothering each other.










Did a little bit of dancing.


And collected some leaves.








Their might have been some destruction of the neighbors yard...


They had a popsicle break.




This is Harlow's "whoa this is cold" face.








Maybe a little fighting over the puppy...


And some tornado action in the living room.
Don't mind the paper hanging on my walls. It's temporary until I decide if that's where I want my picture gallery to go.


And some play cooking, and feeding it to Buddha.


They did some coloring.


With serious concentration.



Harlow and I would like to put out an open invitation:
Brianna, please send Amelia over more often!

1 comment:

  1. No wonder she fell asleep on the way home and wouldn't even wake up to change into pajamas! She literally slept in that dress. She can come over ANY DAY...just tell me when :)

    ReplyDelete