Sunday, October 9, 2011

Painting Pumpkins

On Saturday I had a great idea while running an errand at Micheal's. I was there for a measuring tape but while I was walking through the store I saw fake pumpkins on clearance. I thought it would be fun for Harlow to paint her own pumpkin. And I figured, it would be more fun for her if Cousin Mia painted one with her. So I gathered up the supplies and headed home. But when I got home I realized I never even bought the measuring tape! Oh well...

Harlow and Amelia had fun making a mess and painting, with moms supervision of course. I think Harlow was pretty pleased with herself and her pumpkin because the next morning she had a meltdown when she couldn't have it while she was eating breakfast.



Her serious face.


Mia choosing her colors.


Harlow was showing daddy her painting skills.




Please notice her left hand, when she is fully concentrating on what she is doing with one hand, her other hand always has a mind of its own. (I have the same exact problem!)




The final product, after I touched it up a bit ;)


She loves it.

No comments:

Post a Comment